Inside Systems Pty Ltd is continuing the legacy Inside Systems GmbH first started in Switzerland in 1996. We maintain existing solutions and deliver new custom software, networking and security solutions. Our team consists of several highly decorated developers, negotiators and scientists.
Services we offer include software development as well as consulting services in the realms of cryptography and security. We also provide operations management for remote facilities, including astronomical telescopes, remotely operated radio receivers and custom designed ADS-B solutions for remote area aerial surveillance.
If you are interested in what we can offer for you or your business, please read on.
Examples of customised development services we can provide include
- Design and implementation of highly effective human machine interfaces
- Rapid prototyping for mobile and multi platform applications
- Development of solutions (not just software).
- Provision of high availability server infrastructure.
We provide advice and second opinions. Call us before your IT project goes sour, we can help rectify shortcomings with our unique skill set of negotiating abilities and superior technology skill.
Cryptography and Security
This is a rather specialised field and we have an accumulated century of expertise in it. Some examples of the kind of work we have done for clients include:
- Securing data with encryption systems developed specifically for the clients needs
- Securing communications
- Providing secure infrastructure (black box or outsourced solutions)
- Intrusion testing
- Password retrieval services
Last but not least: We have tons of experience in extreme IT. We have built servers operating at 5000m (16400ft) elevation and extremely dry air environments, requiring custom cooling and static protection solutions. We also are able to connect the most remote corners of this planet via satellite data connections.
Please contact us at any time, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and we’ll be in touch with you shortly. See our AUP and TOS.